This is an open call for artists, writers, musicians, creatives of all kind from anywhere worldwide: Partizipate in this art project !!!
H-O-P-E is an interactive installation for an exhibition UNITED NATIONS REVISITED in April 2013 in Berlin. The project is inspired by a wall painting from 1950 by the norwegian artist Per Krogh inside the UN Security Council in NYC.
My idea is to “remix” the painting in short video loops, and develop them together with people from all over the world, in workshops, talks, events. Become part of the H-O-P-E project, participate!
- Think of the United Nations today
- Something you get in your mind, good or bad?
- Have a look at the wall painting
- Select a part of it you like
- Develop an idea how to express your thoughts in this part of the painting
- Go wild, make sessions + workshops
- Send ideas, pictures, sounds by email
- If you need help, i will animate your ideas!
Any questions? Need a higher resolution picture? please, let me know!